inzyder343455 Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Too Bad


OMG ! the mid-year test's result is came out !I dun dare to face it ><
because the result is too bad !Haiz.Disappointed of myself  !
I really did badly in my midyear examination !
Should I cry,blame people ?Nope, I cannot !
(but I should blame for the competition,
not because of this,I think I really can just concentrate in my study)
Damn !
But it's too late ! I really regret to take part the first aid competition ! ! !
I cannot concentrated 2 in 1
I cannot care my study and competition as well and perfect !
I'm not that kind of people !
- - - - - - - -  - - -


The Marks of my test paper it terrible.
(bad like hell,can juz say this is the first time I get the most poor marks)
I didn't even have an 'A' and 'B'/ see how stupid I am ! ><
PMR is coming,how I going to face it !!!
Helps !


BM -47
BI - 62
BC - dunno yet
SC -58
MT-52
GEO-58
SEJ-43
KH-43


Sivik-58
PM-58
PS-52
PJK-34(Accustomed)


What is this ? ? who can tell me ?
I hate !!!


I really angry of myself ! 
but  what for,only can say htat I'm still not enough hardworking and so on.
Start from now,I really have to concentrate when every time I revision ! ! 
Good Luck ! 
Pra-PMR is coming near and near,I wish myself try my own very best to score A s ! ! !


Loh Xue Wei,Fight Fight Fight ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment