inzyder343455 Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Penang's Friends

(Special For Penang's Friends)

.♥

First of all,I'm the most lucky person who meet you guys.
I'm glad and appreciate that I had be friend with you guys.
+ +


-The first person that I know is StimFish Chong
I know her few months ago,first we knew each other is at blogger.
after I added her as one of my facebook's friend.She is a good and pretty girl.


-The Second person who is Travor Lee.
I know him 2 months ago,I meet him  also through facebook.
His age same with me.He come from Butterworth,Penang
He is a friendly and gentle guy,I had told him my secret before.


-Andy Khor is the third person who I meet through facebook.
He also is a friendly guy,I still remember last time I chat with him
in facebook,I had been told him : If  I visit to Penang in the future,he 
will the first person who bring walk around Penang.(looking forward)
Thanks.Hope you will :D


-Juz few days ago,I knew a new friend who also come from Penang.
His name is Jin Yih,I dunno why I suddenly will knows him.
Anyway,He is also through facebook knows,glad to be your friend ! 






I'm Happy,I'm Lucky
Thanks that I knew you guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment